Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Review : L'OREAL White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening Night Cream

Ola! It's February already~ girls better ready with your gift and chocolate. I won't celebrate Valentine Day since I don't have crush on someone kk~ I'll just prepare to celebrate Black Day on the 14th April with my Jjajangmyeon. 
As you guys know, Valentine day is the day where girl gives chocolate and present for the guy she likes. If the guy she gave the chocolate likes her back, that guy will give the girl present on the 14th March a.k.a White Day. If the girl didn't get present from the guy she likes on the 14th march, she'll celebrate The Black Day on the 14th April kkk~ so tragic I know.

okay, let's just stop right here.
I got a good product to review~


As you can see from the picture above, the product is from L'Oreal Paris. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of whitening product since I really don't want to see my face look like a kabuki doll. Ya'll know that whitening product these days make your face look like a kabuki doll. White like you bleach your face with laundry bleaching product. 


This product comes in a heavy purple glass jar that is very not travel friendly. 


After all this jar looks very pretty :3 


I've tried several night creams and I have to say the texture of this product is lighter than the other product I've used before.
This product has soft purple color and the fragrance is really nice. not too strong~
After two weeks, I have to say that this is a nice choice for those who has oily skin. I applied this product at night (ofcourse) and when I wake up in the morning, no greasy feeling, no oily face, and after 14 days, my dark spots start to fade away~ Woohoo~

Price: around IDR 69000 *onsale*
Overall Rating: 4 out of 5
Repurchase: YESS!!


~nolee~

4 comments:

  1. its really working for me......... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just purchase this product just now.
    I just want to ensure that can i apply this product on my face in the morning as well to act as a day cream?
    I am unsure because this is a NIGHT cream and because Loreal also sells day cream products.
    So will this Night cream suitable for day use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried this product as day cream because I'm afraid that this product will react to the sunlight.
      I recommend you to use day cream because the formula is suitable for day use.

      Delete
  3. is it so good? I want to fade away freckles. is really improved?

    ReplyDelete