Thursday, September 20, 2012

Review: Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream 01. Fresh

Holla!
This not-so-beautiful Friday morning I'd like to give you my review about Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream 01. Fresh.

A lot of beauty blogger already give their review about this product, but I hope my review could help you^^

I brought this product a long time ago. I have hate you-love you relationship with product because...

LOVE:

+ I really love the result of this product.
+ Cheap!
+ Easy to blend.
+ Cover both redness and large pores.

HATE:

-  Oil control!!
- Break me out. if I erase it using face foam only.

Neutral: 

- The Coverage. It didn't cover dark spots, but I'm okay(?) with that.

This product will suit those with normal skin. I still use this product, but I only use it when I have to go to supermarket or mall. after using this product, I recommend you to use make up remover or milk cleanser first before you wash your face with facial foam.

If I use this BB to campus, I need a lot of oil paper. I wish they make this kind of BB cream again, but with Oil control of course^^



I did mentioned about my problem with acne on my intro. So, that was my bare face. Now I have to deal with the dark spots that those acne left on my face. wanna know how I treat my acne? Stay tune!


On the picture above, I use...

1. Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
2. Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder
3. Silky Girl Moisture Rich Lipstick No. 04 Illusion
4. Pixy Colors of Delight Perfect Eyeliner Black
5. Aubeau Mascara Black RMH760

Thanks for reading my first post^^


                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment